Local Roofers for metal roofing cost in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing cost in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.