Local Roofer for flat roof systems in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.