Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.