Local Roofer for garage roof repair in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe main function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.