Local Roofer for metal roofing contractors in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.