Local Roofers for industrial roofing in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.