Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.