Commercial Roofing for leak repair in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.