Local Roofer for leak roof repair in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.