Local Roofer for Local Roofer in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Local Roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.