Residential Roofing for metal roofing cost in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe key function of your roof is to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing cost in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.