Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.