Local Roofers for local roofers in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.