Local Roofers for metals roofs in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.