Local Roofer for metal roofing contractors in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.