Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HouseThe key intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.