Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.