Residential Roofer for aluminum roofing in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.