Commercial Roofer for best roofing company near me in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.