Commercial Roofing for best roofing company near me in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.