Commercial Roofing for commercial roof in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.