Local Roofer for cost of new roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.