Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.