Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.