Commercial Roofing for metal roof in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.