Local Roofers for flat roof repair in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.