Local Roofers for metal roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.