Local Roofer for metal roof repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.