Commercial Roofing for metal roofing installation in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.