Commercial Roofing for re roofing in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe main intent behind the roof would be to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.