Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.