Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.