Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.