Commercial Roofing for certainteed roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of certainteed roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.