Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.