Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.