Residential Roofer for industrial roofing in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.