Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.