Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.