Commercial Roofing for leaking roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.