Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.