Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Wildwood. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.