Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.