Commercial Roofing for metal roof cost in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.