Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.