Commercial Roofer for metal roofing repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.