Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.