Local Roofers for metal roofs installation in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.