Commercial Roofing for metals roofs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.