Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.